More Android 5.0 Details Revealed, Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker – XDA TV
Google talks more about Android 5.0 Lollipop! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement of the new Mircosoft Band, a fitness tracker and be sure the check out the article talking about sideloading apps to Android TV thanks to Chainfire. That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA TV. XDA TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for No Lock Home. Then RootJunky showes us How to Unlock, Root, and Restore Your Moto 360. And later TK showed us how to sync music to your Android Wear devices. Be sure to check out Kevin Bruckert’s User Experience session from the Big Android BBQ. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Wave and Wave II Get Functional OmniROM!
- Flash Cyanogen Recovery to Your 2012 Sony Xperia
- Sideload Applications to Android TV Thanks to Chainfire
- Google Execs Talk to Ars About Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Motorola Droid Turbo Officially Announced by Verizon
- Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available
- Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Unlock Your Device Automatically with No Lock Home – XDA TV
- How to Unlock, Root, and Restore Your Moto 360 – XDA TV
- How to Play Music From Android Wear – XDA TV
- UX Design in Apps and ROMs w/ Kevin Bruckert – BABBQ2014