mPlayer Gets Updated
mPlayer, a media player application, was recently updated to improve functionality.
Originally Posted by ajeet17181:
- Single build for ARMv5/IWMMXT and ARMV6 optimization
- ARMV6 Optimization.
- Runtime CPU detection.
- Skin Support for QVGA,VGA,WVGA,WQVGA and SQVGA with landscape and portrait mode.
- Continuous play with repeat and shuffle mode
- Headset Button will change track if MPlayer-GUI is active.
- Better log visibility. 8. Auto Screen off when audio-only file played. 9. Auto Shutdown 10. GSGetFile is used to open File(s)
Continue on to the application thread.
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.