How to Flash Factory Images on Your Nexus Device – XDA Developer TV
The Nexus family is Google’s answer to what they believe the Android experience should be, pure and clean without OEM customization interferrence. It is for this reason that many developers like to build and develop on Nexuses (Nexii?). It is always best to develop on a clean device, and Google is kind enough to open source parts of Android and provide factory images for you to install.
In this episode of XDA Developer TV, XDA Xposed Tuesday newcomer and XDA Recognized Contributor rirozizo shows you how to install factory images on your Nexus device. He shows off the step using his Nexus 5, but these steps should work for any of the Nexus line of products. So, if you wanted a stock clean install of Android, check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- Moto 360 Released! Xperia Z3 System Dump Available, Android Wear Offline Updates Incoming! – XDA Developer TV
- How to Turn Your Smartphone into a OnePlus One – XDA Developer TV
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Gear Live and LG G Watch – XDA Developer TV
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Xperia Z3, New Android Wear Watches Unveiled at IFA, webOS Becomes LuneOS! – XDA Developer TV
- Top 5 Android Wear Apps – XDA Developer TV