XDA Xposed Tuesday: Unlock Your Device Automatically with No Lock Home – XDA TV
It is a very good idea to have a lock screen on your phone. The basic suggestion is to use a PIN code, and there are other options like Pattern and Face Unlock. Using these helps keep your phone and files private from casual snooping and prying eyes. But when you get home, you may not need the hassle.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you disable your lockscreen when you are on your home WiFi. XDA Recognized Developer moneytoo created the No Lock Home module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: No Map Tips with Google Maps – XDA TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Don’t Get Down with OBB on Your Internal Memory
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify Your Volume Control
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Shut Up Your Phone – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV