OmniROM Nightlies Launched: 15 Devices, New Features
At this year’s Big Android Barbeque, a new player in the multi-device custom ROM world was announced. This was of course OmniROM, an open source project created by some of the greats in the Android development world such as XDA Senior Recognized Developers Xplodwild, Chainfire, Dees_Troy, and others.
Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen Android 4.4-based OmniROM builds appear for several devices. Now, the experience is about to get even more exciting, as nightlies are now available for 15 popular devices! The full list, along with links to their download pages can be found at the end of this post.
Along with the nightlies, there are exciting new features in OmniROM. These include a new non-intrusive incoming call notification, improvements to DSP Manager, per-app permission settings, and ActiveDisplay.
- find5 (Oppo Find 5)
- flo (Nexus 7 Wi-Fi 2013)
- grouper (Nexus 7 Wi-Fi 2012)
- hammerhead (Nexus 5)
- i777 (Samsung Galaxy SII AT&T)
- i9100g (Samsung Galaxy SIIG)
- i9300 (Samsung Galaxy SIII)
- i9305 (Samsung Galaxy SIII LTE)
- mako (Nexus 4)
- n7000 (Samsung Galaxy Note)
- n7100 (Samsung Galaxy Note 2)
- t0lte (Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE)
- t0lteatt (Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE AT&T)
- t0ltetmo (Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE T-Mobile US)
- tilapia (Nexus 7 3G 2012)