OmniROM Review (Sort of) and Overview – XDA Developer TV
When CyanogenMod announced there were “going corporate,” there was understandably some hesitation from some people in to community. Whether you think it is a good idea or not, it bore fruit in the release of OmniROM. OmniROM is available for a wide varity of devices, is supported by a solid group of developers and offers nightly releases.
In today’s video, XDA Developer TV newcomer droidmodd3rx, shows off OmniROM on his Samsung Galaxy S4. The main features covered and talked about in today’s video are the advanced settings, OmniSwitch and more. While we are showing the version on the Samsung Galaxy S4, the features will be similar on any OmniROM supported device. Grab your favorite beverage and check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Sony Xperia Z Receives Android 4.4.4, Remove Communication Band Restrictions on Qualcomm Devices – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Narrate Notes to Your SmartPhone – XDA Developer TV
- How to Flash Factory Images on Your Nexus Device – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Automate your Text Message Responses – XDA Developer TV
- Device Review: Nvidia SHIELD Tablet
Check out droidmodd3rx’s YouTube Channel.
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.