OnePlus 6/6T get a Bluetooth earphone audio tuner in the latest update
OnePlus is starting to roll out updates to the OnePlus 6T and OnePlus 6 today. As OnePlus’ newest smartphones, they have been getting a lot of attention lately. The last OxygenOS update for the 6T was a couple of weeks ago, as well as the last Open Beta for the OnePlus 6. Today, OxygenOS 9.0.7 and OxygenOS Open Beta 8 are out for their respective devices.
Here is the changelog for OxygenOS 9.0.7 on the OnePlus 6T:
- Improved Bluetooth stability for better connectivity
- Optimized stability for Wi-Fi connection
- Optimized standby power consumption
- Fixed display issues for lock screen wallpaper
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved performance for slow-motion videos
- Audio tuner for Bluetooth earphones
And here is the changelog for OxygenOS Open Beta 8 on the OnePlus 6:
- Audio tuner for Type-C and Bluetooth earphones
- About Phone UI improvements
- Improved UI for Call History
- Supported dark theme for Dashboard in Shelf
- Improved slow motion
There are a few things both devices are getting from these updates. A new audio tuner will allow users to fine-tune the audio for Bluetooth earphones (and Type-C on the OnePlus 6). Both devices also are getting improved slow-motion video recording in the Camera app.
As always, these updates will be rolled out in stages, so your OnePlus device may not get it right away. Both updates will be available via OTA.
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.