OxygenOS 5.1.6 for the OnePlus 6 brings selfie portrait mode, battery percent in status bar, and more
When OnePlus released the OnePlus 6, the first build of OxygenOS was missing a few features from earlier devices like the OnePlus 5T as well as features teased during the announcement. A new OxygenOS 5.1.6 is rolling out that adds most of these features. The highlights of the update include the ability to use portrait mode for the front-facing camera, the ability to schedule Do Not Disturb mode, the ability to show the battery percent in the status bar, and the ability to automatically answer incoming calls when connecting a Bluetooth device.
OxygenOS 5.1.6 for the OnePlus 6 Changelog
- Enable Idea VoLTE services in India
- Fixed stability issues for Dual Sim Cards
- Added Portrait Mode for the front camera
- Added preview for Light Bokeh effect in Portrait Mode of the rear camera
- Optimized call quality
- Supported battery percentage in status bar
- Improved ringtone volume and sound quality
- Now able to schedule Do Not Disturb (DND) mode
- Added Dual-4G network option in SIM & network settings
- Optimized power consumption and improved system stability
- Added smart answer for Bluetooth – automatically answer incoming calls when connecting Bluetooth devices
Download OxygenOS 5.1.6 for the OnePlus 6
The update, as usual, is rolling out in select markets such as Germany first. If you want the OTA now, you can use a VPN or an app like Oxygen Updater which handles the process for you.
Alternatively, you can download the full OTA build down below and flash it from the System Updater menu (Settings –> Local Upgrade) or via TWRP.