OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series gets a new OxygenOS beta with new Clock and Game Space features
It’s time for another OxygenOS Open Beta update for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series. The last beta update rolled out in early June with some nice additions. This latest update has a pretty nice list of quality of life improvements. The headliners are an optimized adaptive brightness curve, new Clock features, and some Game Space additions.
The full changelog for this set of OxygenOS Open Betas is below:
- Optimized adaptive brightness curve. The backlight brightness softer, improving user experience
- Fixed the issue that double tap could not wake up the screen in some settings
- Fixed the automatic pull-down issue with unlock screen in ambient display
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.07
- Newly added “Lap time” and “Split time” title for Stopwatch, the interface looking more clear-cut
- Game Space
- Newly added Moments to store gaming snapshots and screen recordings, please go to three-dot menu at upper right corner>Moments>Recent/Games to find them
- Fixed the bug of unable to receive wireless alarm notifications within a short time despite repetitious trials
- Fixed the abnormal color display at the top area and button of Notes
OnePlus previously tinkered with the adaptive brightness algorithm in March, so hopefully, this update will continue to improve it for the OnePlus 7 and 7T series. The company has also been adding features to Game Space, making OnePlus phones feel more like gaming devices. We’ve got the download links for OxygenOS Open Beta 16 and Open Beta 6 for you below. The empty sections will be filled in as we get the download links.
Download Links – OxygenOS Open Beta 16 (OnePlus 7 series), Open Beta 6 (OnePlus 7T series)
OnePlus 7 – Open Beta 16
OnePlus 7 Pro – Open Beta 16
OnePlus 7T – Open Beta 6
OnePlus 7T Pro – Open Beta 6
Thanks to XDA Senior Member Some_Random_Username for the download links!