OnePlus 8T update to OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 brings camera, fingerprint, and battery life improvements
Over the last month, OnePlus has rolled out a new OxygenOS 11 update for the OnePlus 8T every other week. Since its launch, the company has released a total of four updates for the device, which include a couple of new features, several performance optimizations, and a few bug fixes. In keeping with this new trend, OnePlus is now rolling out OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 for the device, which brings even more improvements and optimizations.
The latest OxygenOS 11 stable release for the OnePlus 8T, includes improvements for the fingerprint registration process, optimizations for system power consumption, some camera improvements, a few bug fixes, and more. Here’s the complete changelog for OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 for the OnePlus 8T:
- Increased the success rate when registering fingerprint and improved experience
- Optimized the media file scanning feature to make searching faster
- Further optimized system power consumption and increased battery life
- Fixed the issue that the app cache has not been deleted corrected after app uninstalled
- Fixed the issue that the screen may flash when using fingerprint unlock
- Optimized system performance and improved stability
- Optimized camera white balance and improved imaging quality
- Continuously optimize network connection stability and improved gaming experience
- Improve the stability of video calls
As with all OnePlus updates, the latest OxygenOS 11 stable release for the OnePlus 8T will roll out to users in a staged fashion. Therefore, it might be a while before the update notification pops up on your device. In case you wish to skip the wait, you can download the recovery flashable .zip files from the link below and install the update manually.
Download: OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 for the OnePlus 8T
Thanks to XDA Senior Member Some_Random_Username for the download links!