OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro receive OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 builds with April security patches and camera improvements
The OnePlus 9 series was launched last month, and the company has been rolling out a fair few updates for the devices since its release. The first update brought along connectivity and camera improvements, the second got in March 2021 security patches and bug fixes, while the third one apparently dealt with the overheating issue. OnePlus is now rolling out another update in the form of OxygenOS 126.96.36.199, bringing along several camera improvements.
The OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update has been spotted for the Indian units of the OnePlus 9 Pro at the moment, but it should be arriving to the OnePlus 9 as well as to device variants to other regions. The complete changelog for the update is as below:
- Improved charging stability
- Improved the sensitivity of the keyboard in the edge area
- Improved the temperature control strategy
- Fixed the issue that the battery icon in the status bar is abnormally displayed
- Fixed the small probability issue that Google Fi SIM card can not accept incoming calls
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.04
- Updated GMS package to 2021.03
- Improved the image purity and the ambiance performance
- Improved the white balance consistency of the rear camera
- Improved image over-sharpening of the rear camera
As always, the OTA update is rolling out in an incremental fashion. It will reach a small percentage of OnePlus 9 users initially, which will help OnePlus ensure that it doesn’t have any major issues. Once that’s confirmed, the update should roll out to all devices. However, if you don’t wish to wait, you can download the build from the links below and sideload it manually.
Download OxygenOS for the OnePlus 9 series
- OnePlus 9:
- OnePlus 9 Pro:
Thanks to XDA Senior Member Some_Random_Username for the download links!