OnePlus 9R receives OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 with many improvements and bug fixes
Earlier this month, OnePlus rolled out new OxygenOS updates to the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro with March 2021 security patches and several bug fixes. Now, the company is seeding a fresh update to the third member in the lineup: the OnePlus 9R.
Stable OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 is now rolling out to the OnePlus 9R in India with many performance and stability improvements. Most notably, the new update improves the charging stability and haptic feedback in Call of Duty Mobile. It also fixes the abnormal change of incoming ringtone with dual SIM cards and speeds up the image loading speed in the Gallery app.
Full changelog of OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 for OnePlus 9R
- Improved the charging stability to provide a better user experience
- Improved charging stability
- Improved the haptic feedback for Call of Duty Mobile
- Fixed the abnormal change of incoming ringtone with dual SIM cards
- Fixed the delay in incoming calls when the device is in charge
- General bug fixes
- Improved the loading speed of the gallery to speed up the process of previewing pictures
- Improved the vibrating performance of alarm tones
- Improved Wi-Fi Hotspot performance
OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 has begun rolling out to the OnePlus 9R users in India. As always, the update will be rolled out in batches. It will reach a small portion of OnePlus 9R units today, followed by a wide rollout in the coming days. But if you don’t want to wait for the automatic OTA rollout, you can also update your device manually by sideloading one of the packages from the download links given below. If you’re running the OxygenOS 11.2, download the incremental OTA from below. If you’re running an older version of OxygenOS, you’ll have to flash the full OTA.
Download: OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 for the OnePlus 9R
Thanks to XDA Senior Member Some_Random_Username for the tip and download links!