OnePlus One Lollipop Alpha, Google Fixes Lollipop Memory Leak – XDA TV
OnePlus has realeased an Alpha build of CyanogenMod-Free Lollipop for the One! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 refresh with super fast LTE and be sure to check out the article talking about the latest Android One expansion with the Symphony Roar A50! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA TV. XDA TV Producer TK released a video reviewing the must have app Pushbullet. Then Jordan compared the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet to the Google Nexus 9. Finally, TK gave us an XDA App review of Koala Phone Launcher. On the XDA Roundtable channel Asa Dotzler’s Firefox OS Architecture and Collaboration Opportunities presentation from xda:devcon 2014 is up, as well as Troed Sångberg’s Beyond Smartphones, and How To Get There presentation, David Greaves’s Sea, Sailfish & Haddock: Shipping Linux to Devices and the Community presentation and Dario Incalza’s Android Security Overview and Safe Practices for Web-Based Android Applications presentation. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- OnePlus Releases Early CyanogenMod-Free Lollipop For the One
- Android One Expands with the Symphony Roar A50
- Samsung Announces Galaxy Note 4 Refresh with Super Fast LTE
- Samsung Expands European Galaxy S5 Lollipop Rollout
- Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 for the Xiaomi Mi3
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo Receives Functional Lollipop Port
- Unofficial Android 4.4 Lands on Three Mediatek Devices
- Google Fixes Lollipop Memory Leak, Android 5.0.3 Incoming?
- Must Have App Review: Pushbullet – XDA TV
- Nvidia SHIELD Tablet vs the Google Nexus 9 – XDA TV
- Koala Phone Launcher – XDA App Review
- Firefox OS Architecture and Collaboration Opportunities w/ Asa Dotzler – XDA:DevCon 2014
- Beyond Smartphones: How To Get There w/ Troed Sångberg – XDA:DevCon 2014
- Sea, Sailfish & Haddock: Shipping Linux to Devices and the Community w/ David Greaves – XDA:DevCon 2014
- Android Security Overview and Safe Practices for Web-Based Android Applications w/ Dario Incalza – XDA:DevCon 2014