Oppo Find 5 Receives CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies, AT&T Galaxy S4 Unlocked – XDA Developer TV
Linux 3.0.8 kernel is available for 2011 Sony Xperia Devices. That story and more are covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is an article about AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy S 4 being released with a locked bootloader and in related and unsurprising news, the Galaxy S4 bootloader has been unlocked.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Steve had an App Shootout between third party browsers for Android, Windows Phone, and iOS; AdamOutler talked about the Google ADK 2012 code; and TK released an Android App review of Incall Recorder. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Linux 3.0.8 Kernel for 2011 Xperia Devices
- Oppo Find 5 Receiving Open Source Project Love
- Forums Added for the T-Mobile HTC One, AT&T and Sprint Galaxy S 4
- Forum Added for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4
- Official and Confirmed: AT&T Galaxy S 4 is Bootloader Locked
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 Bootloader Unlocked
- Android App Review: High Quality Phone Call Recording Done Right – XDA Developer TV
- Quality of Google ADK 2012 Code – XDA Developer TV
- Popular Third Party Browsers for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone Compared! – XDA Developer TV
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.