New update for the OnePlus 9 series reduces power draw, improves charging, and more
Last week, OnePlus pushed out several new updates to the OnePlus 8 series, the OnePlus 7 series, and the OnePlus Nord lineup. Now the company is rolling out a fresh OxygenOS update to the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro.
OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 has started rolling out to the OnePlus 9 / 9 Pro. The latest incremental update improves the charging experience, reduces power consumption, optimizes the rear camera performance, and also fixes some known issues.
OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 update changelog
- Improved charging experience
- Optimized power consumption
- Fixed known issues and improved stability
- Improved the hidden operation logic of the camera‘s top bar
- Optimized the noise reduction and sharpening effect of the rear camera
- Improved the focusing experience and brightness constancy in indoor scenes
- Improved the accuracy of auto white balance of the rear camera
- Improved network performance
The latest OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update has started rolling out to the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro units in India, with the European and North American models to follow shortly. As usual, the new update will be rolling out in batches. It will hit a small set of OnePlus 9 / 9 Pro units today, followed by a wider rollout. We have provided direct links for both full and incremental OTA packages below for those who can’t wait for the manual OTA push. Grab the appropriate zip package from the download section and flash it from the System Update menu in device settings.
Download OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 for the OnePlus 9 series
Links for some variants are not yet live. We’ll be updating this post as we have access to them, so check back later.
- OnePlus 9:
- OnePlus 9 Pro:
Thanks to XDA Senior Member Some_Random_Username for the download links!