OxygenOS 4.5.12 Rolling Out for the OnePlus 5, Includes Smaller Fixes and Optimizations
OnePlus rolled out the OxygenOS 4.5.11 OTA to the OnePlus 5 just last week which brought a number of bug fixes including some performance optimizations. Now the company has announced on their forums that they have begun rolling out OxygenOS 4.5.12 OTA for the device as well. The new update doesn’t bring any massive changes or UI overhauls, but it should iron out any annoying bugs that may be present in the software.
Most notably, the changelog for the update mentions that the bug which led the icon of stock Download app to go missing in the last update has been fixed now. The OTA update will be rolled out incrementally in the coming days. However, if you don’t want to wait for the OTA rollout, grab the flashable OTA zip of OxygenOS 4.5.12 from our forums to manually install it on your device by visiting the link below.
The full changelog of OxygenOS 4.5.12 is as follows:
- Fixed bug of missing icon of Download app in 4.5.11
- Supports customization of notification ringtone
- Improved launching speed of apps
- Optimized adaptive brightness
- Fixed issue of YouTube video lagging behind audio
- Fixed display issues of some UI elements
- Fixed issue of no 4G+ network in some regions
- Updated Android security patch to September
- General bug fixes
Download OxygenOS 4.5.12 for OnePlus 5 from our forums!