OxygenOS Review (Sort of) and Overview – XDA TV
Over the past couple of months we have, sort of, reviewed many custom ROMs, like CyanogenMod 12, OmniROM, SlimKat and more. However, there is a ragtag OEM in our midst that tries to convince us to “never settle.” The OnePlus One originally shipped with CyanongenMod 12s, and the update to 12s is forthcoming. Due to some agreement troubles OnePlus has gone ahead and created their own version of Android Lollipop for their device called OxygenOS. Is this release a breath of fresh air?
In today’s video, XDA TV Producer Jordan, shows off OxygenOS on his OnePlus One. The main features covered and talked about in today’s video are the gesture controls, quick settings customizations, and more. Mostly, this is a simple Lollipop release with a few plusses. Grab your favorite beverage and check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos.
- LiquidSmooth Review (Sort of) and Overview
- CyanogenMod 12 Overview – XDA TV
- AOKP Review (Sort of) and Overview – XDA TV
- SlimKat Final Review (Sort of) and Overview – XDA TV
- Paranoid Android AOSPA 4.6 Beta 2 Review (Sort of) – XDA TV
- OmniROM Review (Sort of) and Overview – XDA Developer TV
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.