Paranoid Android AOSPA 4.6 Beta 2 In Depth Feature Review – XDA TV
Last week, we talked about Paranoid Android and gave a sort-of review and quick overview. However, Paranoid Android includes a lot more features than the ones we mentioned last time. So in the interest of helping you decide if Paranoid Android is the ROM for you, we will talk more about the features of the custom ROM and go more in depth.
In today’s video, XDA TV Producer droidmodd3rx, gives you a full in depth review of the features of Paranoid Android. Notable features include: Global Immersive Mode with Pie Controls; Hover, which replaces Halo; Notification Peek, Akin to Moto X Active Display; Editable Quick Settings; Android L Recents; Dynamic Status Bar; and more! While we are showing the version on the Samsung Galaxy S4, the features will be similar on any Paranoid Android supported device. Grab your favorite beverage and check out this video.
Links to items mentioned:
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos.
- How to Be a Good Custom ROM or Kernel User – XDA TV
- Android M Mentioned by Google Developers, Android One Devices Rooted, XDA:Devcon Incoming!! – XDA TV
- Android App Review: Chromecast Screen Cast at 1080p – XDA Developer TV
- How to Change Your Boot Animation – Android Basics 101 – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Shut Up Your Phone – XDA Developer TV
- Device Review: Nvidia SHIELD Tablet
Check out droidmodd3rx’s YouTube Channel.