PUBG Mobile v0.11.0 update with Resident Evil 2 zombie mode to be released on February 19
After spending a lot of time in Beta, PUBG Mobile’s latest update will finally bring a Resident Evil 2 crossover event to the wildly popular battle royale game. This new zombie mode now has an official name: “Survive Till Dawn”, and it features hordes of zombies as well as bosses from Resident Evil 2, such as the Tyrant/Mr. X (which can tank through a lot of damage), G Stage-I, Licker, Spitter and Fat Zombie.
Complete patch notes for the upcoming PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update is as below:
- What’s New:
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new time-limited event mode when players fight zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2
- Added Weather: Moonlight to Vikendi
- Added player Spaces: it will be available where player information and connections are displayed and you can select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your space.
[Player Spaces will be made available where player information and connections are displayed]
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music
- Sanhok available in Arcade – quick match
- Misc. Improvements:
- Shadows can be disabled under settings
- Past results can be kept up to one month only
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices
PUBG Mobile will be taken offline for maintenance from 0000 hrs to 0800 hrs (UTC) on February 18th, i.e. it is currently underway. Depending on the maintenance progress, the game services could resume sooner or later from this ETA. The new game update will be pushed to Google Play Store and Apple App Store from February 19th.
A few features from the Beta, such as damage stacking outside of safe zone and air raid area adjustment, have not made their way over to Stable release yet, if the patch notes in the PUBG Discord are assumed to be complete. This update focuses more on zombies, but don’t love it too much as the event is just a temporary inclusion (so far).