PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Season 6 update with new G36C rifle and Tukshai vehicle scheduled for March 20
PUBG Mobile follows along a season-system for ranking, which in-turn has effects on tiering and matchmaking. These seasons last for a few months and are followed up by a new season and often, a new update. The upcoming update to stable PUBG Mobile carries over several of the features that were being tested on the PUBG Mobile Beta v0.11.5 update, including the new G36C rifle gun, the Tukshai vehicle as well as the dynamic weather system on selected maps.
The new update to PUBG Mobile is scheduled for tomorrow, March 20th, and shall be undertaken without requiring to take the servers offline for maintenance. This new update also brings in the new Ranked Season and Royale Pass season.
The complete changelog for the update is as follows:
- Royale Pass:
- Players can now view RP rankings of the entire region and your friends directly from the royale pass page.
- Elite Pass Plus purchase now has additional rewards besides instantly gaining 25 ranks.
- Weekly challenges now award more points. Point rewards can now be collected with just a tap.
- Birthday parties on Spawn Island!
- Light fireworks and collect crates during matches.
- Open the collected crates after the match to get anniversary rewards.
- Find randomly spawned birthday cakes in matches for a surprise!
- Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar.
- Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only)
- Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks, replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
- Added a new Sanhok exclusive vehicle – Tukshai a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
- Subscriptions will be available in early April.
- There are two plans : Prime and Prime Plus.
- Both plans come with free daily UC, Royale Pass points, daily 80% discount on Crates, purchasing from the shop with BP and more.
- Benefits from both plans are stackable.
- When players don’t win items above a certain quality many times in a row at the Shop, they will earn vouchers instead. Relevant titles and achievements relating to bad luck have been added.
- “Room Card: 1-Use” in Clan Shop has been adjusted to 1 purchase every 10 days.
- Added a robot avatar to the Clan system.
The changelog shared with us does not make mention of the changes to the “Survive Till Dawn” event mode, as was live in the Beta. So we will have to see if those changes have been incorporated, as they are significant to the gameplay and affect strategy.