Watch Qualcomm unveil the latest 5G Tech and Snapdragon Platforms for Mobile and PC
This week, Qualcomm is hosting an event in Hawaii to unveil their latest innovations in 5G connectivity as well as their latest Snapdragon platforms for mobile devices and PCs. At last year’s Snapdragon Tech Summit, Qualcomm unveiled the Snapdragon 845 mobile platform, the Always on, Always Connected platform for PCs, and their plans to work with their partners to deploy consumer 5G by the first half of 2019. This year, we expect Qualcomm to update us on their progress on 5G technology and unveil the latest Snapdragon platforms.
Both Mario Serrafero and I are attending the event to cover all the latest news that we think you should know about. If you want to read our summary of the latest news from Qualcomm, we’ll have several articles to break down what’s new. If you would rather follow the event yourself, check out Qualcomm’s event page which will host the live stream.
Also, check out the #SnapdragonSummit tag on Twitter as you may find some interesting posts from reporters on the ground.
Day 1 – December 4th
- Qualcomm announces the 7nm Snapdragon 855, Snapdragon Elite Gaming, and 3D Sonic Sensor
- The Future of Mobile Connectivity: The Latest 5G News from Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Tech Summit
Day 2 – December 5th
- [Update: Maybe not] OnePlus will be the first company with a Snapdragon 855 smartphone
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 First Details: Kryo 485 CPU, Adreno 640 GPU, New Spectra ISP-CV and More
- Qualcomm Spectra 380 Launched: World’s First ISP With Integrated AI
- How Qualcomm is Improving Performance, Gaming, and AI on the Snapdragon 855