Quick Settings for All – XDA Developer TV
XDA is the place to go for your rooting and custom ROM needs. We all know custom ROMs add cool features, and having the latest version of Android does as well. One of the great features in the latest version is Quick Settings toggle page. But what if you haven’t gotten around to rooting your device or you can’t since it’s your work device? What if it’s your mom’s phone and she won’t let you root it?
In today’s video, XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin shows off AntTek Quick Settings. Kevin shows you how to set up a Quick Settings panel on your stock, unrooted device. Now you can have quick access to your settings or apps without the hassle of rooting your Grandmother’s smartphone. Check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos and Kevin’s other videos.
- Basics of Tasker: Automate Your Phone Tasks – XDA Developer TV
- Intermediate Use of Tasker: Location Based Triggers – XDA Developer TV
- Advanced Use of Tasker: Make Your Phone Work for You – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: Llama Location Profiles to Control Your Device – XDA Developer TV
- Remote Support Tutorial: Fix Computer Problems without Leaving Your Chair – XDA Developer TV
- Dashclock Tutorial: Add Everything to Your Android Lock Screen – XDA Developer TV
- One Man’s Journey to Carrier Contract Freedom – XDA Developer TV
- Spring Clean Your Android Device for a Lemony Fresh Scent – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: Intermediate Llama Location Trigger Phone Activities – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: AutomateIt, Automates Your Device Tasks – XDA Developer TV
- Play Your Videos on Your Television with DLNA – XDA Developer TV
- Use Your Keyboard and Mouse on Android with USB On-The-Go – XDA Developer TV
- Voice Control Your Phone with Tasker and AutoVoice – XDA Developer TV
- Floating Notifications and Multitasking with Open Sourced HALO – XDA Developer TV
- Automatically Backup Your Android with OBackup – XDA Developer TV
- All-In-One Android Toolkit with Advanced Mobile Care – XDA Developer TV
- Use NFC Tags to Trigger Events with NFC Launcher – XDA Developer TV
Check out Kevin’s YouTube Channel
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.