Realme X update brings November 2019 security patches and dark mode quick toggle
Earlier this month, Chinese smartphone manufacturer Realme released an update for the Realme X. The update introduced a new system-wide dark mode to the device, along with the Android security patches for October 2019. Realme has since rolled out updates for several devices, including the Realme 5 Pro, Realme X2 Pro, Realme 2 Pro, and Realme XT, with the Android security patches for November 2019. Now, the company has started rolling out another update for the Realme X with the November security patches and a couple of minor changes.
The latest OTA update, version RMX1901EX_11_A.10, for the Realme X brings a quick toggle for the system-wide dark mode and a new flash on call feature. As mentioned earlier, the update also brings the November 2019 security patches, along with a few minor improvements and bug fixes. Here’s the official changelog for the ColorOS 6.0 update for the Realme X:
- Android security patch: November, 2019
- Added click the blank area to go back to the launcher on recent task interface
- Notification Center and Status Bar
- Added dark mode fast switch toggles in notification center
- Added flash on call feature
- Known issues fixed
- Fixed the contents is not clear of the dialog of the WhatsApp while enabled the dark mode
- Fixed the WeChat process been shut after dark mode enabled
- Fixed volume lower when playing music after the power saving mode turned off the Dolby setting
- Fixed touch not responding issue after exit game
- Fixed issue of download the sticker shows the network connection failed with data via VPN tools
The OTA update has already started rolling out to users in India. In case you haven’t received the update on your device yet, you can download the update package from the links below and manually install it on your phone.