Realme X50 Pro’s stable Realme UI 2.0 update with Android 11 is now rolling out
Realme was among the first OEMs to announce an Android 11 beta for its flagship Realme X50 Pro earlier this year in June. A month after the announcement, the company rolled out the first Android 11 Beta 1 build with Realme UI to the device. Early last month, the Realme X50 Pro received its first Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta release based on Android 11. And now, the company is finally pushing the first stable build of Realme UI 2.0 to the device.
According to a recent post on the Realme community forums, the Realme UI 2.0 update has started rolling out to Realme X50 Pro users in India. The update (firmware version RMX2076PU_11.C.16) is based on Android 11, and it brings a host of new features to the device. You can check out the complete changelog, with all the new features and improvements in the changelog section below.
As with all major OS updates, the Realme UI 2.0 release for the X50 Pro will roll out to users in a staged fashion. This means that it will only reach a handful of users today, with a broader rollout following a few days after. As of now, Realme hasn’t published a manual download link for the update. We’ll update this post with the download link as soon as it’s available.
Realme UI 2.0 changelog
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- High Efficiency
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
- Security and Privacy
- Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- HeyTap Cloud
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- realme Lab
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
- Added “Sound Amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Thanks to Telegram user @girish2834 for the screenshot!