Realme XT update brings November 2019 patches and Nightscape to the front camera
In the last couple of weeks, Realme has released software updates for a couple of its devices. Early this month, it released updates for the Realme 3 Pro and the Realme X, featuring the new system-wide dark mode and Android security patches. Then, it rolled out updates for the Realme 5 and Realme 2 Pro, packing in almost all the same features. Most recently, the Realme 3/3i received updates with the dark mode, Digital Wellbeing, and November 2019 security patches. And now, the company is rolling out an update for the Realme XT.
The latest OTA update, version RMX1921EX_11.A.12, for the Realme XT brings the Android security patch for November 2019 and adds nightscape capabilities to the front camera. The added nightscape support will now allow users to capture selfies in dimly lit environments. The update also includes optimizations for the wide-angle video quality of the rear camera and fixes a crash issue faced by many users while using the Ultra 64MP camera mode. Here’s the official changelog for the ColorOS 6.0.1 update for the Realme XT:
- Android security patch: November, 2019
- Added nightscape on front camera
- Optimized photo clarity while using WhatsApp
- Optimized wide-angle video quality of rear camera
- Optimized the noise in dark environments
- Optimized the clarity of the ULTRA 64 MP mode
- Fixed the crash issue while switching to ULTRA 64 MP mode
- Optimized camera quality reddish issue
- Improved fingerprints recognition probability
- Known issue fixed
- Fixed the issue that could not registered VoWiFi to partial carrier
- Fixed partial display issue
The update has already started rolling out to Realme XT users in India. In case you haven’t received it yet, you can download the update package from the link below and flash it manually.
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.