Root and Bootloader Unlock the Nexus 6 – XDA TV
In this episode, XDA TV Producer TK shows you how to root, unlock the bootloader, and install a custom ROM on the Google Nexus 6. The Nexus 6 is Google’s latest phone with “pure Android,” or at least, “pure Google.” So as is usual at XDA, we must root all the things, and the Nexus 6 is no exception!
TK presents instructions on how to gain root access on your Nexus 6 using tools from the XDA Developers Forums. The process is painless and pretty easy. This video shows you how to install a custom ROM and unlock the Bootloader as well. So if you wanted to root your Nexus 6, take a moment and check this video out.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- Optimize Your Media Scanner – XDA Xposed Tuesday
- Android 5 for Xperia Z Ultra and Ouya? LG G3 Oversharpening Fixed! – XDA TV
- How to Install and Use MultiROM – XDA TV
- Write a Batch File and Automate Your Android Commands – XDATV
- Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV