Samsung Connect Auto Hands On & Demo at MWC 2016
MWC 2016 is not just about mobile phones, and Samsung has demonstrated that with their announcement of the Samsung Connect Auto. The Samsung Connect Auto is a dongle for your car that has a cellular connection and connects to your cars’ OBD port. The information gather is than displayed on an app and, if available, you can control your car with the same app. XDA TV Host TK got hands on with the device and shows off how it works. Check out this video to learn more.
In case you missed it we showed you the LG G5, Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, the LG G5 app drawer, the Huawei MateBook, the Sony Xperia X line, a demo of Ubuntu Unity 8 and convergence and the Xiaomi Mi 5 from MWC 2016.
More from MWC 2016:
- MWC 2016 Playlist
- LG G5 Hands On
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Hands On
- LG G5 Has an App Drawer After All! MWC 2016
- Huawei MateBook Hands On at MWC 2016
- Sony Xperia X, XA and X Performance Hands On at MWC 2016
- Ubuntu Unity 8 & Convergence Demo at MWC 2016
- Xiaomi Mi 5 Hands On at MWC 2016
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos.