Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV
Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. The Galaxy Note Edge has a curved ‘edge’ touchscreen. Many believe this to be an engineering exercise that was released to the public to show off how innovative Samsung is, with many viewing it in a light similar to concept cars from automobile manufacturers.
In this video, XDA TV Producer TK got some Hands On time with the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge at this year’s Big Android BBQ. With a Japanese release date on October 23, we think now is the time to examine the device. TK shows off the device, its uses, functionality and talks about his thoughts of the device. Check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts
- Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV
- How to Unlock and Root a Nexus Device – XDA TV
- Google’s Big Android BBQ Opening Keynote – XDA TV
- Best 3 Pro Camera Apps – XDA TV
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.