Samsung quietly launches the 2019 Galaxy Tab A 10.1 in Germany
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e has been getting a lot of attention today, but for good reason. It’s thin, lightweight, and has a great 10.5-inch Super AMOLED display. However, it’s not the only tablet announced by Samsung today. The company also unveiled the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) in Germany.
The Galaxy Tab A 10.1 is a much more budget-friendly device. Samsung has gone with a 10.1-inch 1080p LCD display with chunkier bezes instead of AMOLED. It still has a metal body, but it’s slightly thicker. The Galaxy Tab A 10.1 is powered by the Exynos 7904 SoC and only 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. The battery is a nice, beefy 6,150 mAh.
Samsung will be offering a WiFi-only and LTE models. The WiFi model will be available in Black, Silver, and Gold for 210 Euros. The LTE model will be available in the same colors for 270 Euros. The tablet will be available in Germany starting April 5th.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
- 10.1 inches 1920 × 1200 TFT display, 16:10 aspect ratio
- Samsung Exynos 7904 Octa SoC
- WiFi to ac, Bluetooth 5.0, LTE Cat 6
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, expandable up to 400 GB via microSD
- 8MP main camera and 5MP front camera
- No fingerprint sensor, face unlocking via camera
- Dual Speaker with Dolby Atmos
- 6,150 mAh battery
- USB Type-C
- Black, silver, gold