Samsung Good Lock and its add-ons get updates with many improvements
Samsung has pushed an update for its Good Lock apps once again. Good Lock is made up of a group of apps that allow the user to change and customize parts of the UI. Most of these updates are just bug fixes, but some include some new features.
- Provides the ability to freely drag and edit lock screen elements.
- Provides the background history function that you selected.
- We’ve improved the list of app icons in app shortcuts to take priority over history.
- Changed the behavior when creating and saving a new style.
- Existing: Apply immediately
- Change: When creating the style that is being applied, create/save only)
- The problem with the clock shadow does not appear in the background is improved.
- We’ve improved the colors of the app shortcut animations so they look better on light backgrounds.
- Improved the problem of SystemUl forced stop when executing flash in edge panel.
- Fixed a problem of malfunction after changing DeX mode.
- Added new switches for the data saver and the power saving mode icon in the simple indicator.
- Fixed a problem when user information is reset after device SW update.
- Added control function for coloring blur effect.
- It also provides recommended coloring editing features for customizing in the provided coloring recommendations.
- Improved coloring layout visibility.
- Improved GPS algorithms for efficient battery.
- Improved security (24 hour unlock, display the security pop up when setting the security routines)
- Fixed a problem of malfunction that the Notification read operation does not work.
- Fixed a problem of malfunction about do not disturb mode
- Fixed a problem of malfunction about Wi-Fi strength.
- Fixed a problem of malfunction about after finishing routines.
- Fixed a problem of malfunction after disabling routines ‘Added new action (data sync, video enhancer, download booster)
One Hand Operation +
- Implemented to support in landscape mode.
- Implemented so that each function can be set to the left / right handler.
- Added “Screen capture” function setting.
- Modified that it does not work when swiping by S Pen.
- Fixed a problem where handler remains in screen saver operation.
- Fixed a problem of “Previous app” on Home screen.
- Fixed a problem that handler does not move up when 3rd party IME appears.
- Fixed service stop problem due to battery saving function. (Need to reinstall after uninstall)
- Added multi-window app list function.
- Fixed Task Changer not running when running in kids mode.
- Fixed the problem of showing certain screen (security folder, etc.) when closing all.
- Fixed an issue of not closing all recently launched apps by Bixby.
- Added a setting function for users who prefer to have the middle of the running app.
- Added blur background effect setting function.
- Fixed an issue where app lock and content hiding settings are reset after reboot.
- Fixed the problem that the previous app is not in the center when deleting the app at the back.
- Improved some of the animation lagging.
- Added Routines Plug-in (Support for Routines)
- Fixed a problem of malfunctioning effect.
- Improved visibility about analog clocks.
- Changed layout and battery position about the digital horizontal clock.
- In order to prevent burn-in, high-brightness images were replaced with dark images.
You can install the APKs by downloading this zip and installing all the files. If you are outside of the United States or South Korea, you will need to use Bad Lock to access some of the controls instead of Good Lock. Bad Lock is just a launcher for the Good Lock plugins.
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.