SmartCloset Helps Make Android More Gender-Neutral
While we all know that Android is more than a tad male dominated, it’s nice to see that some developers produce apps geared for the fairer sex. XDA forum member masteroid has done exactly this with Smart Closet, a virtual repository of your entire wardrobe. By allowing you to take pictures of, tag, and email pictures of your outfit arsenal; this application help prevent unfortunate fashion failures. Furthermore, this application even keeps tabs on which outfits you use the most!
In the words of the developer:
- Easy to administer. Make a photo of things you wear, tag them for a fast search option, and here you have it, wardrobe in a phone.
- Easier to check. Take a click at blouse you liked in the shop and check if it fits anything you have.
- Easier to know. Check up statistics on what items you wear the most, or which aren’t up to credit.
- Ask a friend. Unsure which top should you wear with that skirt? Or make it shorts? Ask a friend over MMS, e-mail or by other ways.
- Plan it through. A business meeting at lunch, Romantic dinner in the evening and an all-night party with a friend? Don’t puzzle over – plan it. In diary with notes for events and outfit’s to wear.
- Hope more features coming up…