Snapdragon Tech Summit 2019 Summary – The Latest SoC and 5G News From Qualcomm
Qualcomm is hosting its annual Snapdragon Tech Summit this week in Hawaii. Last year, 5G was a big focus of the event, and that will continue this year as well. We’re also expecting to see the announcement of the Snapdragon 865. We will be in attendance and reporting on all the big happenings right here on XDA, but you can also follow the event as it happens on your own. There are a number of ways to do that.
The first livestream will begin on December 3rd at 2 PM ET. You can watch the latest livestream below.
Day 1 – December 3rd
- Qualcomm teases the Snapdragon 865 and Snapdragon 765 and announces the larger 3D Sonic Max fingerprint sensor
- Xiaomi confirms the Mi 10 will have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 and OPPO Reno 3 Pro will have the 5G Snapdragon 765
Day 2 – December 4th
- Qualcomm announces the Snapdragon 865 with support for 5G, 200MP cameras, and 144Hz displays
- Qualcomm announces the Snapdragon 765 with the Snapdragon X52 5G modem and support for 120Hz displays and 192MP cameras
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865’s SPU has integrated Dual SIM, Dual Standby and supports saving driver’s licenses in Android 11
- PUBG Mobile will get 90fps and true 10-bit HDR support
Day 3 – December 5th
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon XR2 5G Platform for VR and XR Headsets
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 8c and 7c for Always On, Always Connected PCs
- Microsoft’s Project xCloud and Zoom Video are coming to Windows 10 on ARM
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.