Sony Allows Xperia Play Unlock, Easier Android USB Tethering on Mac OSX! – XDA Developer TV
It is Friday, and Jordan is here to round up the news stories from this week on XDA. Jordan talks about HoRNDIS, which allows you to tether on a Mac easily. In XDA-specific news, Jordan talks about developers discussion forum being trialed in the Note II forums. Jordan mentions the three videos posted this week on XDA Developer TV. The first video released this week was by XDA TV Producer TK and talked about rooting the Samsung Galaxy Note II. The second video was by Elite Recognized Developer and TV Producer AdamOutler, and it talked about Linux Apps on Android devices. Also, TK released an app review on the One Power Guard.
In Sony news, Jordan talks about Verizon allowing the bootloader to be unlocked on the Xperia Play. Also, Jordan mentions the article on accessing PlayStation Games on non-certified devices. Lastly, Jordan talks about the article and thread asking what your favorite news article and XDA Developer TV video is from this year. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Sony Now Allowing Verizon Xperia Play Bootloader Unlock
- Access PlayStation Games on Non-Certified Devices
- HoRNDIS Allows You to USB Tether on a Mac with Ease
- New on XDA: Developer Discussion for the Note II
- Share Your Favorite XDA News Stories of 2012!
- How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Note II – XDA Developer TV
- Expand the Linux Capabilities on Android – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Save Your Battery with One Power Guard – XDA Developer TV
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.