Sony Patents Contact Lens Camera! LG Button-less Fingerprint Sensor!
Sony has patented a contact lens camera with zoom! LG unveils button-less fingerprint sensor module. Finally, the Chinese OEMs are coming west! Those stories and more are talked about by TK as he covers the news from the week ending May 6, 2016 at XDA-Developer.com. Check out this video!
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos.
- Sony Patents Contact Lens Cam with Zoom, Aperture Control and More
- Chinese OEMs in the West: Can They Capture both the Mainstream and Enthusiasts?
- SurveyMonkey: Microsoft Mobile Office App Usage Crushed by Google
- RootJunky: How to Bypass Factory Reset Protection on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- On Affordable Smartphones: Iterative Improvements Over Time Depend on the Flagship
- Physical Versus Virtual Buttons — it’s More than Just Placement
- Some of the Best Battery Life on Android Today Comes on a Budget
- [Giveaway] 2 Months of Android File Host Premium to Everyone + 10 Swag Bags!
- LG Innotek Unveils Button-less Fingerprint Sensor Module
- Toast Skins Need You! Grab A Free Skin
- Over 250 Million Email Accounts are Compromised
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.