What’s SOT and Why Isn’t it the Battery Meter – XDA TV
Mobile phones are getting more powerful everyday. With each passing generation, our smartphones are getting higher definition screens and more powerful processors. Mobile phone batteries are getting bigger too, but it doesn’t seem that way. Compared to older phones, batteries are bigger than ever. But because of the power hungry screens and chips, you wouldn’t notice that. There is a constant battle to get a full day out of a smartphone battery, while still being able to actually use the device.
In this episode of XDA TV, special guest isock gets real about a couple misconceptions about battery life. He defines what SOT is, what does that actually mean in regards to battery life, and is SOT really a good indicator of anything? So, if you want to learn about battery saving and SOT, check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Factory Images and Source Code – XDA TV
- Get a Taste of Lollipop with Nova Launcher – XDA TV
- Device Review: Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Get Some Pie for Your Chrome
- Sony AOSP Updated for Xperia Z3, Google Play Store Updated for Wearable Sensor Permissions
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.