Spy Camera App on your Android device
XDA forum member w00yee has developed ‘a better spy camera app’ for Android devices.
If you’re in a situation where you really need to take a photo of someone/something, and just don’t need them to know, then you can use CallCam Spy v2.3 to help you do so.
Originally posted by w00yee:
- Very fake incoming call interface, making Spying as easy as pie.
- No shutter sound.
- No flash.
- Just hit ‘End Call’ (shutter) to take a picture.
- Pictures are saved in root folder of SDCard.
- Vibrating notification.
- Android 1.6(+), fully supports Nexus One & Droid/Milestone.
- Coming soon: VIde Recording.
Callcam is available for $2.99 on the Market.
For more information, visit the application thread.