The Truth About Recent DMCA Exemptions – XDA Developer TV
DMCA—never before have four letters caused more anger since the time I cursed during the neighborhood church Bingo fundraiser. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act is a much maligned piece of United States legislation. There have been many public examples of its use and power. Some say it reaches too far and violates people’s rights, others say it doesn’t go far enough to protect copyright holders.
As it applies to XDA, it mostly involves device root access and bootloader unlocking. XDA Developer TV Producer azrienoch is here to correct some errors in recent announcement about DMCA exemptions and tablets. Think you know what happened? Watch this video and find out if you were right.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Clockwork Mod on RAZR i, Ubuntu on Nexus 7 News – XDA Developer TV
- Verizon SGS3 Jelly Bean Leak, Android 4.2 App Dump, CM10 Adds Root File Manager – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Stylish Web Browsing with Holoweb Browser – XDA Developer TV
- Unlimited Multitasking Mod for Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 4 Android 4.2 System Dump – XDA Developer TV
- CM10 Nightlies on TF700, Nexus 4 / 10, and Android 4.2 Announced – XDA Developer TV
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.