Today’s Top Tech Deals: $200 Curved Monitor, $240 Nano External Hard Drive, and More
Happy Monday! As usual, a bunch of great sales popped up over the weekend, and we have them here for you to start your work week off right. First, though, I can’t help but be intrigued by the Google Chromecast with Google TV, a mouthful of a name that is. My normal Chromecast has gotten extensive use over the years, so depending on what “Chrome TV” entails (and if there are annoying region locks) I might be convinced to upgrade.
But, that’s in the future. Today’s top tech deals include a tiny 2TB external hard drive that’s $60 off, a curved 16:9 27″ monitor for $200, and more!
Logitech G604 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse $30 Off
Did you grab that Logitech gaming keyboard last week? Good! Now it’s time to pick up Logitech’s gaming mouse. For $70, you can get the Logitech Lightspeed gaming mouse! This fancy mouse has fifteen programmable buttons (perfect for all your macros), a “hyperfast” scroll wheel, and will last up to 240 off a single AA battery. If your mouse isn’t cutting it during your gaming sessions, Logitech has the solution for you.
Sabrent Nano 2TB External Hard Drive for $240
An external hard drive is essential for backing up your data, but sometimes they’re just so big. If you need something that’s easy to transport, then you’ll want to look into Sabrent’s Nano external hard drive. This hard drive is only a little bigger than a flash drive, but provides 10GB/s data speeds and everything else you’d expect from an external hard drive. If you use the code 20TRNRT7 at checkout, you can get the 2TB model for $60 off, bringing the total to $240.
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ for $130
Anytime you can save money on a Samsung product is a good day. At Target, you can get the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ for $130, $20 off the $150 MSRP. This goes for all colors, including the very intense looking red buds! Did you know you can charge the buds via your phone’s wireless charger if it’s also a Samsung device? That’s pretty wild, although I wouldn’t want to drain my phone battery for the buds. Still, the feature, among many others, is there.
OptiPlex 3070 Micro Desktop Starting at $449
Micro desktops can be really useful. Tiny office space? a tiny desktop will clear up a little room. Need a media device for your home theater set-up? A micro desktop is going to be a lot more versatile than a smart TV, and you won’t need to mess around with physical media either. At Dell, you can save big on the OptiPlex 3070 micro desktop, with prices starting at $449. I recommend the $529 micro desktop that comes with an Intel Core i3-9100T processor, but you can customize the device to fit your needs.
- Micro desktops can be a great solution for the space-starved PC user, or basically anyone that isn't a high-end PC gamer. Starting at $449, you can grab Dell's OptiPlex 3070 Micro, which will be perfect for a media entertainment center or for day-to-day office productivity.
HP’s 27″ Curved Monitor for $200
If you do have a gaming PC set up, you know what’ll go great with it? A nice, big, 27-inch curved monitor. At Staples, you can get HP’s curved monitor for just $200, which is a really low price for any curved monitor of that size. This is not an ultrawide monitor, but ultrawides are not everyone’s cup of tea after all. You can even get free one day delivery on it!
More Tech Deals
Looking for even more tech deals? We have them for you below!
- Alienware Aurora 11 Gaming Desktop for $1,480.00 at Dell
- 13.3” Samsung Galaxy Book Flex for $1,194 at Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (Unlocked) for $1,100 at Amazon
- Samsung Note 20 5G Unlocked for $800 at Amazon
- OnePlus 7T 128GB Smartphone (Unlocked) for $450 at B&H Photo and Video
- SanDisk 1TB Extreme microSDXC for $260 at Amazon
- Moto G8 Power (Unlocked, no CDMA/US Warranty) for $170 at Amazon
- JBL 2.0-Channel Soundbar for $150 at Best Buy
- Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mechanical Keyboard for $105 at Amazon
- JBL T750BTNC Headphones for $100 at Amazon
- Razer Huntsman Gaming Keyboard for $90 at Amazon
- Kensington Expert Wireless Trackball Mouse for $84 at Amazon
- Samsung EVO Select 256GB microSDXC for $32 at Amazon
- Kingston Digital 64GB USB Flash Drive for $11 at Amazon