Trackball Notifications Mod Updated
We have talked about trackball mods before, and it’s time to give you an update. This mod has been doing a great job in making life a little easier by making your phone a little easier to use. The ability for your phone’s trackball to change color gives you a heads up on what’s happening. This function is only available in certain phones, and the nexus one is one of the devices that is compatible.
Originally posted by metalhead8816
- Updated to use the new breathing light code. (Sorry for the long wait)
- Fixed to use the eclair branch code instead of donut
- Options for flashing while screen on, at all work now (eclair options)
- Fixed the sleeping issue. Should now work with the screen off.
- Hopefully a fix for the issue of the notifications not staying awake.
- More debugging output so people can get me some logs.
- Fix for multiple notifications of the same color.
- Initial version with succession
You can find more information about this app in the application thread.