How to Turn Your Smartphone into a OnePlus One – XDA Developer TV
Oppo’s spunky offspring company OnePlus announced their first smartphone, the One, to much fanfare. It ships with a special version of CyanogenMod installed. Many people love CyanogenMod and would love to get their hands on a phone with this version. However, getting your hands on a OnePlus One is not as easy as going down to the store and buying one. The supply is limited and there are many paths to getting the opportunity to buy one, and some paths are very sketchy.
In today’s video, XDA Developer TV newcomer droidmodd3rx, shows off XDA Senior Member zedomax‘s OnePlus One Conversion Kit. This kit allows you to install the special OnePlus One features like the OnePlusOne lock screen, camera, soundfx, whisper push, privacy guard, wallpapers, and more on any smartphone that runs CyanogenMod 11. While we are showing the version on the HTC One M8, the features will be similar on any CyanogenMod 11 supported device. Grab your favorite beverage and check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Gear Live and LG G Watch – XDA Developer TV
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Xperia Z3, New Android Wear Watches Unveiled at IFA, webOS Becomes LuneOS! – XDA Developer TV
- Top 5 Android Wear Apps – XDA Developer TV
- How to Charge Your Device with the Sun! PowerAdd Device Roundup – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Control Google Play Wake Locks – XDA Developer TV
Check out droidmodd3rx’s YouTube Channel.