How to Unlock and Root a Nexus Device – XDA TV
It is official–Google has released the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 9. The Nexus family is growing, and as we all know the great part of a Nexus device is that you can customize it to your heart’s content. While rooting, unlocking, and installing a custom recovery on a Nexus device is easy, sometimes you just want to click and go.
In today’s video, XDA TV Producer droidmodd3rx, shows off XDA Recognized Developer WugFresh‘s Nexus Root Toolkit. This kit allows you to to quickly and easily make your desired changes to your Nexus devices. This video gives an overview of the toolkit and shows you how to root, bootloader unlock, and install a custom recovery on your Nexus device. Grab your favorite beverage and check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- Best 3 Pro Camera Apps – XDA TV
- Android Lollipop Confirmed, Nexus 6, 9, and Player Announced!
- Android App Review: Control That ‘Noyze’ – XDA TV
- Join Us at the Big Android BBQ 2014 – XDA TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: No Map Tips with Google Maps – XDA TV
Check out droidmodd3rx’s YouTube Channel.