Unofficial CM12 for Android One, Disabling Encryption on Nexus 6 – XDA TV
Android One devices have received an Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 build! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend’s news is the announcement of a Jolla Sailfish OS tablet and be sure the check out the article talking about how to disable data encryption on the Nexus 6! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this weekend on XDA TV. XDA TV Producer Jared shows you how to Bump! unlock your LG G3. XDA TV Producer droidmodd3rx released a video talking about the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+. And if you missed it be sure to check out Jordan’s Review of the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Android One Devices Get Unofficial CM12 Port
- How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6
- Bring Back LTE on the Google Nexus 4 Running Lollipop
- Jolla Tablet Announced: The Second Sailfish OS Device
- Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV
- DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV
- Device Review: Nvidia SHIELD Tablet