USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV
Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never learn another way because you think that’s just the way it is. However, there are many ways to charge your phone. You can struggle with the included charger, trying to find a outlet close enough to a table to rest your device. If you have many devices, they can be strewn around your house. Thankfully, there are other options out there.
In this episode of XDA TV, Producer Jordan reviews and discusses various USB Desktop Charger options. He reviews the RAVPower 50W/10A 6-Port Charging Station, the Anker 60W 6-Port Desktop USB Charger with PowerIQ, the Anker 40W 5-Port Desktop USB Charger with PowerIQ, the Bolse 25W (5V/5A) 4-Port USB charger With SmartIC and the Bolse 60W/12-Amp 7-Port Charging Station With SmartIC. If you are looking for portable power, check out last weeks video. Be sure to check out this video to learn your power options.
- RAVPower 50W/10A 6-Port Charging Station
- Anker 60W 6-Port Desktop USB Charger with PowerIQ,
- Anker 40W 5-Port Desktop USB Charger with PowerIQ
- Anker® 5-Device Charging Station + 40W 5-Port USB Desktop Charger with PowerIQ
- Bolse 25W (5V/5A) 4-Port USB charger With SmartIC
- Bolse 60W/12-Amp 7-Port Charging Station With SmartIC
- Legion Meter Unboxing and First Impressions Video
- Anker Charging Station Video
- TK’s Power Bank Comparison and Options – Android Accessories Review