Verizon G Pad 8.3 Gets KitKat, Android Fake ID Vulnerability Fixed with Xposed – XDA Developer TV
Android 4.4.3 KitKat has been released for the Verizon G Pad 8.3! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this week’s news is the article talking about getting Navigation on your Samsung Gear 2. Also, be sure the check out the article talking about the Android Fake ID vulnerability! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other video released this weekend on XDA Developer TV, where TK released a video showing you how to root the OnePlus One and the addition of the experimental Linux Kernel 3.10 defconfigs for some SoCs. So pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- [OTA Captured] Verizon LG G Pad 8.3 Finally Gets Official KitKat Update
- Navigate with Your Samsung Gear 2 Using DMA Navi Watch
- Fight off the Android Fake ID Vulnerability with Xposed
- Google Pushes Experimental Linux Kernel 3.10 Defconfigs for MSM, Exynos and Tegra SoCs
- MediaTek Continues to Adjust Stance Towards Developer Community by Sponsoring XDA:DevCon ’14
- How to Root the OnePlus One and Unlock Bootloader and Install Custom Recovery – XDA Developer TV