Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review
A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This allows you to play music from your mobile device in your car. Recently, XDA TV Producer TK reviewed a Bluetooth adapter that plugged into your car’s AUX input and connected to your phone with Bluetooth. However, that it not the only option if your car doesn’t support Bluetooth.
In this episode of XDA TV, Producer rirozizo reviews the Vinsic Doosl Fm Transmitter. This device connects to your headphone jack and broadcasts a local FM signal for your car to pickup on. Is the accessory a must have? Check out the video to find out.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- TaoTronics TT-BRO 3 Car Bluetooth Adapter – XDA TV
- RAVPower RP-WD02 Wireless Filehub & Portable Travel Router
- RAVPower RP-WD01 Wireless SD Card Reader, USB External HDD Reader 3000mAh External Battery & More!
- USB Desktop Charger Roundup – Android Accessories Review
- Power Bank Comparison and Options – Android Accessories Review
- Lepow U-Stone 12000mAh Power Bank
- Lepow ADD Power System
- PowerAdd Apollo 2
- OLALA 10000mAh Power Bank