XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify Your Volume Control
How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the middle? How often do you wish that your volume statusbar didn’t pop up right in front of your YouTube Video? Well, with the power of the Xposed Module, you have the option of customizing your volume status bar.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you customize the display of your volume statusbar. Xposed Developer niko001 created the StatusbarVolume module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Shut Up Your Phone – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: DonkeyGuard, Don’t Be a Donkey, Control Your Device – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Automate your Text Message Responses – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Control Google Play Wake Locks – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV