We Are Hiring! Do You Have What it Takes?
Are you looking for a rewarding job, working with a great team of like-minded individuals? Want to work flexible hours from the comfort of your own home?
Then consider a career in journalism with xda-developers! We are looking for News Writers and Content Creators to expand our portal team — 2016 saw an incredible leap forward with the quality of original content we were able to deliver, and we hope to improve further in 2017.
As a part of our News and Editorial team you will be expected to:
- Report on events and news as they are happening
- Research new technologies to write thorough editorial or analytical content
- Attend product launches and other events around the world
- Analyse and review new devices
- Represent the company at developer conferences or conventions
- Any other relevant duties that may be required of you
- Be able to read and write in English
- Have a passion for writing or mobile technology
- Know your way around Android
- Have an analytical mind
- You tell me!
To apply for a position, fill in the form below. If you have any questions about the position, feel free to ask them in the comments below and one of our Portal writers will reply. Feel free to link to some of your work in the application if you feel the sample field is limiting.
Share this form with: http://xda.tv/recruitment