XDA-Developers is hiring a Full-time Writer!
The XDA-Developers Portal team is always on the look-out for unique voices and talents. We have a diverse group of writers from all corners of the globe with many different interests and specialties. Once again, we are looking to expand our team with a new Full-time Writer. Check out the job description below and follow the instructions to apply if you qualify.
XDA-Developers Portal Full-time Writer
We are looking for a new Full-time Writer who can cover content relevant to our South Asian and Southeast Asian audiences. This is a paid position. (The exact payment details are negotiable.) We strongly prefer candidates who reside in the Indian subcontinent, but will accept strong candidates from other regions as well so long as you meet our availability requirements. We expect the Full-time Writer to be aware of and be able to cover content involving popular brands such as OnePlus, Xiaomi, Motorola, Samsung, and more.
Your responsibilities include:
- Consistent availability between the times of 9:00AM to 4:00PM IST, Monday through Friday. Articles can be scheduled ahead of time, so you do not necessarily need to be available at every minute.
- Publishing anywhere between 4-6 news articles per day. Your articles must be free of any errors in grammar or spelling. We prefer quality over quantity, though, so on slower days, we’ll make exceptions for the article quota if the other articles are high-quality.
- Though you will receive help from the Editorial staff in selecting which news to cover, we expect you to make up for any gaps in coverage by independently researching and writing topics that were not selected by the Editorial staff.
- Representing XDA-Developers at pre-briefings and launch events, if invited.
- Reviewing new devices, if loaned.
XDA has seen consistent growth throughout 2018 thanks to the combined efforts of our Editorial, News Writing, XDA TV, and Contributor staff. As a new addition to the team, you’ll help us keep the XDA Portal fresh with new content!
*Except on nationally-recognized Holidays or other occasions approved by us. We are flexible, but please inform us ahead of time if you plan to be unavailable so we can accommodate for the gap in coverage.
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.