XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts
Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have changed over. However, there are many people who still gripe that MMS is a pain at times. Additionally, Hangouts, like most Google apps, tries to tell you which is best, so changing button actions an preferences is not always easy.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you change your Hangouts preferences. XDA Senior Member Kevin M created the XHangouts module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: No Map Tips with Google Maps – XDA TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Don’t Get Down with OBB on Your Internal Memory
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify Your Volume Control
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Shut Up Your Phone – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: DonkeyGuard, Don’t Be a Donkey, Control Your Device – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.