Xposed for Lollipop, CM 11S Brings MaxxAudio – XDA TV
Xposed Framework is getting closer to a Lollipop release! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement of Android 5.0 for the T-Mobile HTC One M8 and be sure to check out the article talking about the new OnePlus OxygenOS! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA TV. XDA TV Producer TK released a Must Have App review of ROM Toolbox. Then droidmodd3rx sort of reviewed LiquidSmooth ROMs. Finally, TK gave us an App review of Ampere. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- Xposed for Lollipop Tease!
- OxygenOS: A First Look at the OnePlus ROM
- OnePlus’ OxygenOS Reddit Q&A
- Everything OxygenOS: What We Know, What to Expect
- CM 11S 05Q Update Available Now
- OnePlus One’s MaxxAudio DSP App with Libraries
- Android 5.0 for T-Mobile HTC One M8 is Here!
- LG G3 Lollipop Update Hits AT&T
- LG to Offer Free VR Headset with G3 Purchases
- Moto X 2013 Lollipop Delayed Due to Chipset
- OmniROM Lollipop Status Update
- Team Win Project Recovery 126.96.36.199
- Cyanogen Forging Ties with Giants for Non-Google Android
- Google Now Expands to Show Healthcare and Medical Info
- Exynos Past and Future: An Old Chip Comes of Age
- Reminder: Free Your Phone! – American Carrier Unlock
- HTC Desire 626 Forums Now Available
- Must Have App Review: ROM Toolbox
- LiquidSmooth Review (Sort of) and Overview – XDA TV
- Ampere Measures Phone Power – XDA App Review